Page 6 of 11
BENEFITS OF ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
- You receive a CBAI member list free upon joining (lists are not provided to non-members). CBAI will also provide you with mailing lists at discounted member rates ($100 value).
- You can attend annual Group Meetings (held in May and June throughout Illinois) where more than 750 bankers from 200 banks mix and mingle (members only).
- You can participate in the CBAI Annual Convention (held each September at four-star locations) attended by 300 officers and directors from 150 community banks throughout Illinois.
- Upon joining CBAI, your name and description of your company will appear in CBAI’s bi-monthly magazine, Banknotes, which is mailed to more than 2,500 officers and directors of the nearly 400 CBAI member banks.
- CBAI Associate Members will also be listed in CBAI’s annual Illinois Financial Institutions Directory and Fact Book, an invaluable resource for CBAI members.
- You will be listed in the CBAI Associate Member Directory, published semi-annually and distributed to all members and in the associate member section of the CBAI web site (www.cbai.com).
- You can exhibit your products and services during the CBAI Annual Convention among 300 decision-making officers and directors at member rates ($1,000 savings).
- You are invited to submit educationally oriented articles for Banknotes.
- You may submit proposals to CBAI to conduct training at association educational events.
- You are invited to attend our second-to-none quality training programs at special member rates. Learn first-hand the functional concerns of bank presidents, directors, operation officers, lending officers, and compliance officers.
- You receive a free subscription to Banknotes, our award-winning magazine widely read by thousands of community bank officers and directors ($36 value).
- You receive CBAI’s Illinois Financial Institutions Directory and Fact Book which lists all financial institutions in Illinois ($125 value).
- You receive a discount on ads placed in Banknotes.
You can place ad banners on our web site (available only to associate members).
- You will enjoy member discounts on ads placed in the Illinois Financial Institutions Directory and Fact Book.
- When CBAI members need a product or service, many seek out and contact those firms that support the cause of community banking as CBAI Associate Members.
We’re ready to help you succeed as a provider of quality services to community banks. Contact Valerie Johnston at 217-529-2265 to find out more about becoming an Associate Member.