- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Prepare journal entries to record financial activity throughout the month
- Conduct month-end close process
- Calculate monthly tax entry and process it.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Assist CFO with implementation of new FASB and GAAP policies
- Assist CFO in preparing queries and reports needed to manage and monitor operational and financial activity
- Maintain and develop company accounting procedures and processes
- Develop procedures to improve efficiency
- Prepare monthly financial statement reports
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end/year-end close processes
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and vendors.
- Verifies application results by reviewing and balancing key reports
- Gather information and assist McGladrey tax professionals to support their preparation of our tax returns and any tax issues
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Assist CFO in ensuring financial and IT issues identified by internal auditors, OCC examiners and/or external auditors are resolved timely and properly.
- Prepare data for the issuance of financial information and regulatory and SEC filings, specifically, Call report, Form 8-K, 10-K, and 10-Q filings
Citizens Community Bank has an opening for a seasoned Commercial Lender with strong business development skills and contacts in the Metro area. Prior lending experience required. Candidates should demonstrate excellent analytical skills, decision making, and organization skills along with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Salary commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates should email their resume plus salary history to email@example.com
Longview Capital Corporation is a locally owned $435-million holding company located in east central Illinois. It is a three bank holding company with 100 employees focused on agriculture and local business. It is seeking an experienced individual to manage human resources.
Longview Capital Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested persons should contact David Albin, President, Longview Capital Corporation, at 217-837-2012 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jersey State Bank has an immediate opening for an experienced Commercial Lender who will be responsible for maintaining and growing a mature loan portfolio; attracting new business and expanding current business relationships. This candidate will join the bank’s management team with a potential path to executive management. Salary commensurate with experience.
Resumes should be emailed to Hiring@jsbmail.com.
For additional information contact Mark Schaefer at 618-498-6466.