The Gerber State Bank located in Argenta, Illinois is currently taking applications for a Mortgage Loan Officer.
- Full-time position
- Attractive benefits
- Develop loan portfolio. Residential, consumer and commercial loans
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Approves loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee
- Helps customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Operate core banking software and Loan software programs
- Maintain continued education through selected training courses
Skills and Experience:
- College degree in Business or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of banking experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to perform tasks without supervision
- Personable and professional
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Internet savvy
- Able to work closely with others
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work every third Saturday
- Leadership skills Problem solving ability
Please submit resume and references to: email@example.com