Job Title: Director of Marketing
Company: First Secure Bank Group, Inc.
Location: 2398 Essington Road, Joliet, IL 60435
Job Type: Full-time
Applying his/her experience in banking, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development, execution and maintenance of marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives and support profitable business growth.
Work closely with internal business partners and external service providers to achieve business objectives, maintain corporate image, and protect the company’s brand through strategic marketing initiatives. Evaluate market conditions, competitor data, client feedback, etc., to develop and assess annual marketing strategies and to implement plan changes necessary. Work directly with members of executive management, department heads, and various lines of business associates to assess and successfully execute the marketing needs of the total organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish marketing goals to ensure share of market, profitability of products/services, and deepening of existing client relationships.
• Develop and execute all marketing plans and programs, both short and long term, to ensure profitable business growth.
• Coordinate efforts in all areas of marketing, including research/development; brand management; creative development; direct marketing; advertising; public relations; product launch; corporate communications; website; digital marketing; social media; event planning; and project and program management.
• Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic information to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize competitor impact.
• Develop new market launch, growth, and expansion strategies.
• Develop and maintain relationships with external service providers to facilitate marketing campaigns and overall branding.
• Manage any required third-party marketing service providers, including designers, writers and account reps, to oversee all product and brand campaign development - including copy, design, layout, and production of print and digital tactics.
• Negotiate pricing and proposals with all third-party vendors as needed.
• Evaluate and adjust marketing strategies in a timely manner to meet the changing needs of the market.
• Prepare marketing reports, including Monthly Marketing Report, project and campaign measurement, and general updates for senior and executive management.
• Work with internal executives and customers to provide marketing support, direction, input and assistance.
• Oversee communication activities, including internal and external communications, public relations efforts and relationship management with service providers.
• May make occasional presentations to officer group, board of directors and/or others as needed/directed.
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees and service providers.
• Attend key conferences and seminars to provide information and innovation back to the bank in the way of enhanced marketing programs.
• Annual business planning; includes close collaboration with all lines of business to assess and plan for support of annual sales goals.
• Assist to develop, direct, lead and manage community events.
• Knowledge of banking, bank products and services, competitive environment, general market(s) and overall financial industry.
• Experience in all aspects of developing and implementing targeted marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives; includes print, digital and social media strategies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including solid presentation and persuasion skills.
• Innovative, creative outlook.
• Excellent management, organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot, brainstorm, analyze and solve problems quickly and effectively.
• Ability to adapt and change concepts/ideas/directions quickly in response to market shifts and opportunities, exhibiting professionalism and a high level of stress tolerance.
• Solid judgment and decision-making capabilities.
• Ability to collaborate and deliver on wants and needs within brand guidelines and overarching business strategies.
• Ability to read, understand, analyze, and interpret data, financial information, and regulatory and legal requirements.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from internal or external clients, associates, regulatory agencies, or members of the community.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
• Banking/financial services experience required, preferably in a local or area bank environment.
• Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
• 5+ yrs. experience in all aspects of developing and implementing targeted marketing strategies, including print, digital and social media strategies.
• Relevant market and industry knowledge.
• Experience with relevant software applications and social media platforms.
Experience: Bank Marketing: 5 years (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or feel free to mail to: Human Resources, First Secure Community Bank, 2398 Essington Road, Joliet, IL 60435
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY; NO RELOCATION PROVIDED.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace