Alliance Community Bank, Petersburg, IL
At Alliance Community Bank, the mortgage loan originator will help lead the bank’s mortgage lending efforts in the Central Illinois market.
- Completes mortgage applications for submission to the loan processing and underwriting departments
- Evaluates loan requests, analyzes financial data and determines qualification of collateral and customer credit history
- Maintains contact with loan customer, communicating progress of loan and obtaining any required documentation
- Prepares files for underwriting, loan committee, private mortgage insurance company and investor including preparation of loan approval sheet
- Structures loan to comply with acceptable lending practices and Federal regulations
- Establishes detailed marketing/business plan including names of potential and existing loan customers, realtors, builders, developers, etc. and frequency of contact
- Answers customer calls and walk-in customers to discuss various loan products and qualification information
- Makes sales calls on potential or existing customers in established marketing areas
- Cross-sells other bank products and services
- May participate in networking through professional, business and community organizations and activities to promote and market loan products
- High school diploma or GED. College degree is preferred.
- Two years of mortgage lending experience preferred, with proven mortgage production.
- Abundant mortgage experience in developing external business via referral partners in the market, including but not limited to realtors, builders and financial planners.
- Knowledgeable of mortgage products, systems, terminology, tax requirements, etc.
- Must be able to multi-task competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to build and maintain internal and external relationships to deliver high levels of service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
This position requires registration with the national Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to () for more information. NMLS Registration
Alliance Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumes to:
Leigh Ann Harrison, Compliance/HR Officer
Alliance Community Bank
321 N. Sixth Street
P.O. Box 470
Petersburg, IL 62675