The Human Resources Group provide groups of non-competing human resources personnel with an opportunity to freely exchange ideas, dissect problems, and discuss important issues with peers. They are an investment in you and your bank's bottom line.
HOW DO THE Human Resources GROUPS WORK?
- CBAI organizes the groups based on bank size and market to ensure that participants have as much in common as possible without being competitors.
- The groups remain small (no more than 12 participants). Because each participant must trust other Group members, no substitutes are permitted, unless by unanimous consent of remaining members.
- Other consultants from a variety of firms may be invited to address the group. This expertise would cost thousands of dollars if you had to pay for it on a “real-time” basis.
- Groups meet quarterly on a date and at a location determined by the Group members.
- Four to six issues are usually discussed at each session. Participants are contacted for agenda items approximately two weeks prior to each meeting
- A manual based on Group topics is compiled.
- CBAI is responsible for correspondence, meeting details, some speaker resources, and other expertise.
Here's what your colleagues are saying about elaine hand & CBAI Groups:
“Being a part of the HR Group at CBAI has become one of the brighest spots in my career. I look forward to every meeting and find it a joy to be with other colleagues who understand what my day-to-day truly looks like. I enjoy knowing that I have a wealth of knowledge and support available to me at any time through this awesome group of people. If time allowed, I would so be in agreement to meeting every other month because it is that good.” Kimberly Barr, Vice President, Legence Bank, Eldorado
“Whether you have 20 or 150 employees at your bank, the HR officer has many of the same issues. This HR group has been energizing, entertaining, and provides a wealth of knowledge." Chris Blum, Vice President, Prairie Community Bank, Marengo
How to register for the Human Resources Group
Return the registration form on on the back of the brochure with your check for $999. Please make the check payable to CBAI. Brochure and Registration Form Here.
If you have any questions regarding the Human Resources Group, please call Melinda McClelland, vice president of Education and Special Events, at 800-736-2224 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of the human resources group
- Improve the bank's operation practices
- Form lasting relationships with non-competing human-resources personnel
- Solve your most pressing problems
- Obtain access to highly respected HR experts
DATE & LOCATION
Remaining meeting dates to be determined by Group participants.
CBAI's Human Resources Group provides an opportunity for community-bank personnel to discuss important issues with non-competing community bankers.
The Human Resources Group are designed to occasion a rewarding experience where you can grow professionally, as well as personally.