The CEO Forums provide groups of non-competing CEOs an opportunity to freely exchange ideas, dissect problems and discuss important issues with peers. All CEO Forums include a professional facilitator. They are an investment in yourself and your bank’s bottom-line.
BENEFITS OF CEO FORUMS EXTEND BEYOND FACE-TO-FACE MEETINGS
The CEO Forums are designed to be a rewarding experience where you grow professionally, as well as personally.
Here are just a few of the benefits from participating in this program.
- Discuss current industry challenges with peers.
- Learn about profitable products and services from other community bankers.
- Form lasting relationships with non-competing CEOs.
- Increase profits through higher performance.
- Discover cost-cutting concepts.
- Solve your most pressing problems.
- Obtain access to highly respected industry experts.
HOW DO THE CEO FORUMS WORK?
- CBAI organizes the Forums based on bank size and market to ensure that CEOs have as much in common as possible without being competitors.
- The groups remain small (no more than 14 participants). Because each participant must trust other Forum members, no substitutes are permitted unless by unanimous consent of the remaining members.
- CBAI provides a banking specialist to act as facilitator.
- Often a consultant or expert from a variety of firms is invited to address the group. This expertise would cost thousands of dollars if you had to pay for it on a "real time" basis.
- Forums meet quarterly on a date and at a location determined by the Forum members.
- Four to six issues are usually discussed at each session. Participants are contacted for agenda items approximately two weeks prior to each meeting.
- The facilitator compiles a manual based on Forum topics.
- CBAI is responsible for correspondence, meeting details, some speaker resources and other expertise.
HERE’S WHAT YOUR COLLEAGUES Have Said ABOUT CBAI’S CEO FORUMS:
"One idea from a non-competing bank can create enough additional income to pay for all educational programs, which it did for us."
Steve Willis, President, DeWitt Savings Bank, Clinton
"Roundtable discussions on industry topics is very valuable. It is a great way to stay current on issues and best practices."
Christopher Gavin, President/CEO, Midwest Bank, Monmouth
"The annual fee for the CEO Forum is re-cooped each year through networking and knowledge of new programs, products, policies, etc."
Patty Clarke, President, First National Bank of Raymond
"There's great interaction with the CEOs. It provides day-to-day experience that helps with my decision-making."
Chuck Deters, CEO, Dieterich Bank, N.A.
"The timely information and opportunity to discuss current banking issues with peer bankers is very beneficial. It is a great forum to discuss national and local bank issues."
Ron Hart, President, The Clay City Banking Company
"The interaction among members is invaluable. This is the best education opportunity I've attended. The facilitator is outstanding."
Rick Catt, President/CEO, First Robinson Savings Bank, N.A.
For more information or to join please contact Tracy McQuinn, Senior Vice President Education & Special Events at 800-736-2224 or 217-529-2265 / Fax: 217-585-8738