OPERATIONS & TECHNOLOGY GROUPS
About CBAI's Operations and Technology Groups
CBAIs Operations/Technology Groups provide an opportunity for community bank personnel to discuss important issues with non-competing community bankers.
The Operations/Technology Groups are designed to occasion a rewarding experience where you can grow professionally, as well as personally.
Benefits of the Operations/Technology Groups
- Improve the bank’s operation practices
- Increase your understanding of technological issues
- Form lasting relationships with non competing operations/technology personnel
- Solve your most pressing problems
- Obtain access to highly respected financial technology experts
How Do the Operations/Technology Groups Work?
- CBAI organizes the Groups based on bank size and market to ensure that participants have as much in common as possible without being competitors.
- The groups remain small (no more than 12 participants). Because each participant must trust other Group members, no substitutes are permitted, unless by unanimous consent of the remaining members.
- Other consultants from a variety of firms may be invited to address the group. This expertise would cost thousands of dollars if you paid for it on a “real-time” basis.
- Groups meet quarterly on a date and location determined by the Group members.
- Four to six issues are usually discussed at each session. Participants are contacted for agenda items approximately two weeks prior to each meeting.
- A manual based on Group topics is compiled.
- CBAI is responsible for correspondence, meeting details, some speaker resources, and other expertise.
For more information, please contact Melinda McClelland
, VP Education & Special Events
at 217/529-2265 or 800/736-2224.