HUMAN RESOURCES GROUPS
About CBAI Human Resources Groups
The Human Resources Group provide groups of non-competing human resources personnel with an opportunity to freely exchange ideas, dissect problems, and discuss important issues with peers. They are an investment in you and your bank's bottom line.
How Do the Human Resources Groups Work?
- CBAI organizes the groups based on bank size and market to ensure that participants have as much in common as possible without being competitors.
- The groups remain small (no more than 12 participants). Because each participant must trust other Group members, no substitutes are permitted, unless by unanimous consent of remaining members.
- Other consultants from a variety of firms may be invited to address the group. This expertise would cost thousands of dollars if you had to pay for it on a “real-time” basis.
- Groups meet quarterly on a date and at a location determined by the Group members.
- Four to six issues are usually discussed at each session. Participants are contacted for agenda items approximately two weeks prior to each meeting.
- A manual based on Group topics is compiled.
- CBAI is responsible for correspondence, meeting details, some speaker resources, and other expertise.
Benefits of the Human Resources Groups
- Improve the bank's operation practices
- Form lasting relationships with non-competing human-resources personnel
- Solve your most pressing problems
- Obtain access to highly respected HR experts
Date and Location
Remaining meeting dates to be determined by Group participants.
CBAI's Human Resources Group provides an opportunity for community-bank personnel to discuss important issues with non-competing community bankers.
The Human Resources Group are designed to occasion a rewarding experience where you can grow professionally, as well as personally.
How to register for the Human Resources Group?
Return the registration form on on the back of the brochure with your check for $999. Please make the check payable to CBAI.
For additional information, please contact Melinda McClelland, VP Education and Special Events
at 217/529-2265 or 800/736-2224.