BRANCH MANAGER GROUPS
About Branch Manager Groups
All Branch Manager Groups provide an opportunity for community bank branch managers to discuss important issues with other non-competing community bankers. Groups include a professional facilitator.
How Do the Groups Work?
- CBAI organizes the groups based on bank size and market to ensure that members have as much in common as possible without being competitors.
- Members do not have to have the title of Branch Manager to participate.
- The groups remain small (no more than 12 participants in each group).
- Other consultants from a variety of firms may be invited to address the group. This expertise would cost thousands of dollars if you had to pay for it on a “real-time” basis.
- Four to six issues are usually discussed at each session.
Sample Topics Discussed
- Networking discussions on key products and services
- Key regulatory issues that affect banks and ideas to best tackle the issue
- Hiring and firing of employees
- Employee personnel issues; i.e., work attire, sample policies regarding cell-phone usage/e-mail/social media at work, etc.
- Team and leadership motivation
- Sales techniques for employees
Marketing ideas for the branch
- Emerging technologies in banking
- Discussions of bank examinations
How Do I Sign Up?
Return the registration form on the back of the brochure. The cost to participate in the Branch Manager Groups is $999 annually. Checks should be made payable to CBAI.
For more information on Branch Manager Groups, please contact Melinda McClelland, VP Education and Special Events
at 217/529-2265 or 800/736-2224.