About CBAI CEO Forums
The CEO Forums provide groups of non-competing CEOs an opportunity to freely exchange ideas, dissect problems and discuss important issues with peers. All CEO Forums include a professional facilitator. They are an investment in yourself and your bank’s bottom-line.
Benefits of CEO Forums Extend Beyond Face-to-Face Meetings
The CEO Forums are designed to be a rewarding experience where you grow professionally, as well as personally. Here are just a few of the benefits from participating in this program:
- Discuss current industry challenges with peers.
- Learn about profitable products and services from other community bankers.
- Form lasting relationships with non-competing CEOs.
Increase profits through higher performance.
- Discover cost-cutting concepts.
- Solve your most pressing problems.
- Obtain access to highly respected industry experts.
How Do the CEO Forums Work?
- CBAI organizes the Forums based on bank size and market to ensure that CEOs have as much in common as possible without being competitors.
- The groups remain small (no more than 14 participants). Because each participant must trust other Forum members, no substitutes are permitted unless by unanimous consent of the remaining members.
- CBAI provides a banking specialist to act as facilitator.
- Often a consultant or expert from a variety of firms is invited to address the group. This expertise would cost thousands of dollars if you had to pay for it on a "real time" basis.
- Forums meet quarterly on a date and at a location determined by the Forum members.
- Four to six issues are usually discussed at each session. Participants are contacted for agenda items approximately two weeks prior to each meeting.
- The facilitator compiles a manual based on Forum topics.
- CBAI is responsible for correspondence, meeting details, some speaker resources and other expertise.
For more information or to join a CEO Forum, please contact Tracy McQuinn
, SVP Education & Special Events,
at 217/529-2265 or 800/736-2224