Job Title: Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer
Company: First Secure Bank & Trust, Inc.
Location: 10360 S. Roberts Road, Palos Hills, IL 60465
Job Type: Full-time
The Commercial Loan Officer is responsible for managing and growing profitable commercial lending relationships while developing sound relationships. The commercial loan officer will have the responsibility of ensuring that goals are met, partners are informed of current commercial lending protocols and the customers are engaged and satisfied with all Bank’s services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and convert new loan and deposit prospects.
• Cross sell other products of the Bank.
• Retain and service existing customer base.
• Analyze the financial condition, operating performance, and repayment ability of borrowers utilizing financial statements, collateral documentation, borrower interviews, and industry and economic data.
• Analyze the financial information of the borrower and guarantor for each loan relationship selected for review.
• Prepare loan presentation documents to recommend actions to the appropriate credit authorities in the department, credit administration, or the Bank’s Board of Directors
• Present loan proposals to the Executive Vice President and Head Lender.
• Proactively manage a portfolio of borrowers to ensure continuing satisfactory risk profiles, including annual reviews, covenant monitoring, and borrowing plan management.
• Ensure the Bank’s adherence to regulatory policies; minimize variance from the Bank’s lending policies and procedures.
• Review the completeness and accuracy of loan documentation.
• Identify any loans that are not in compliance with the requirements of the Bank’s Credit Risk Policy, to include appropriate approval levels.
• Determine the appropriateness of the assigned loan grade based on the criteria specified in the Bank’s loan policy.
• Comply with all applicable federal and state laws and banking regulations including specifically compliance.
• Other duties may be assigned to increase the organization’s operating performance.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Or feel free to mail to: Human Resources, First Secure Bank Group, Inc., 2398 Essington Road, Joliet, IL 60435
Work authorization: United States (Required)
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY; NO RELOCATION PROVIDED.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace