Citizens Community Bank, IL
Citizens Community Bank has an opening for a seasoned Commercial Lender with strong business development skills and contacts in the Metro East area. Prior lending experience required. Candidates should demonstrate excellent analytical skills, decision making, and organization skills along with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Salary commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should email their resume plus salary history to email@example.com.
- Assists customers either on the phone or in person with inquiries about existing accounts or with general inquiries about lending services. Refers customers to the appropriate person when necessary.
- Maintains ongoing customer contact as part of day-to-day problem resolution and transactions.
- Assists in the loan approval, renewal, documentation, closing, and settlement process.
- Schedules appointments for customers with lenders.
- Processes customer payments and advances as needed
- Knows bank products and policies for opening new accounts and setting up electronic services for commercial customers.
- Monitors and requests annual financial information for agricultural and commercial lending customers.
- Scans financial information and other relevant underwriting documents.
- Prepares short-form underwriting worksheets for smaller credits.
- Composes and prepares correspondence including emails, individual letters, and larger mailings.
- Manages sales tracking system.
- Assists with data input and report generation.
- Assists with the closing of loans as needed.
- Maintains thorough and up-to-date knowledge on all lending compliance regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Five years of experience in a professional office environment required.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
- Experience in a commercial and/or agricultural lending environment preferred.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated computer skill proficiency with Microsoft products required; banking software knowledge preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships required.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify work tasks and execute work independently required.
The Gerber State Bank located in Argenta, Illinois is currently taking applications for a Mortgage Loan Officer.
- Full-time position
- Attractive benefits
- Develop loan portfolio. Residential, consumer and commercial loans
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Approves loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee
- Helps customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Operate core banking software and Loan software programs
- Maintain continued education through selected training courses
Skills and Experience:
- College degree in Business or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of banking experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to perform tasks without supervision
- Personable and professional
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Internet savvy
- Able to work closely with others
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work every third Saturday
- Leadership skills Problem solving ability
Please submit resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org