Community State Bank (CSB) is seeking a highly organized, process-oriented individual with a proactive mindset who can support loan officers in maintaining relationships with commercial and agriculture loan customers. The successful candidate for this Executive Assistant position will provide a high level of customer service and work collaboratively with commercial and ag customers and bank colleagues to assure collection of needed documents and identify bank services to support customer success. General banking and commercial or ag lending experience is preferred. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at a growing community bank!
- Assists customers either on the phone or in person with inquiries about existing accounts or with general inquiries about lending services. Refers customers to the appropriate person when necessary.
- Maintains ongoing customer contact as part of day-to-day problem resolution and transactions.
- Assists in the loan approval, renewal, documentation, closing, and settlement process.
- Schedules appointments for customers with lenders.
- Processes customer payments and advances as needed
- Knows bank products and policies for opening new accounts and setting up electronic services for commercial customers.
- Monitors and requests annual financial information for agricultural and commercial lending customers.
- Scans financial information and other relevant underwriting documents.
- Prepares short-form underwriting worksheets for smaller credits.
- Composes and prepares correspondence including emails, individual letters, and larger mailings.
- Manages sales tracking system.
- Assists with data input and report generation.
- Assists with the closing of loans as needed.
- Maintains thorough and up-to-date knowledge on all lending compliance regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Five years of experience in a professional office environment required.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
- Experience in a commercial and/or agricultural lending environment preferred.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated computer skill proficiency with Microsoft products required; banking software knowledge preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships required.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify work tasks and execute work independently required.
Interested candidates should submit an application, cover letter, and resume to Community State Bank, Attn: Chanda Dowell, P.O. Box 78, 625 SE 2nd Street, Galva, IL 61434. Applications are available at any CSB location or by emailing email@example.com
. The position is open until filled and a review of applications will begin January 24, 2018. CSB is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive wage, paid holidays, medical and dental benefits, and an employee stock ownership plan among other benefits.
Community State Bank (CSB) is a $200 million bank with five offices in four communities--Galva, Kewanee, Neponset, and Franklin, Illinois. CSB offers a full spectrum of retail products and services as well as consumer, mortgage, agriculture, and commercial lending options. CSB also boasts Investment Services and Insurance Services divisions and is a subsidiary of Galva Investments, Inc. With just over 50 employees, CSB prides itself on hiring talented individuals to serve customers and support bank growth.