All Branch Manager Groups provide an opportunity for community bank branch managers to discuss important issues with other non-competing community bankers. Groups include a professional facilitator.
How Do the Groups Work?
- CBAI organizes the groups based on bank size and market to ensure that members have as much in common as possible without being competitors. Members do not have to have the title of Branch Manager to participate.
- The groups remain small (no more than 12 participants in each group).
- Other consultants from a variety of firms may be invited to address the group. This expertise would cost thousands of dollars if you had to pay for it on a “real-time” basis.
- Four to six issues are usually discussed at each session.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Return the registration form on the back of this brochure. The cost to participate in the Branch Manager Groups is $999 annually. Checks should be made payable to CBAI. Brochure and Registration Form Here.
If you have any questions, regarding the Branch Manager Groups, please call Melinda McClelland, vice president of Education and Special Events, at 800-736-2224.
Sample topics discussed
- Networking discussions on key products and services
- Key regulatory issues that affect banks and ideas to best tackle the issue
- Hiring and firing of employees
- Employee personnel issues; i.e., work attire, sample policies regarding cell-phone usage/e-mail/social media at work, etc.
- Sharing of sample forms
- Team and leadership motivation
- Sales techniques for employees
- Marketing ideas for the branch
- Emerging technologies in banking
- Discussions of bank examinations