- Evaluate clients’ credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit
- Prepare clear and objective reports about the degree of risk associated with loan opportunities across a wide variety of industries
- Generate clear and objective loan presentations with accurate, thorough supporting documentation for credit committee review
- Effectively communicate with loan administration and loan officers to ensure credit files are complete with current information
- Certify that credit recommendations comply with our loan policy and all regulations/li>
- Stay up-to-date with legal, regulatory and market risk related issues
- Assist business-lending teammates as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Proven working experience as a credit analyst
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and able to demonstrate proficiency with statistical and financial software
- Ability to read and interpret business and personal financial statements, tax returns and credit bureau reports
- Ability to research and evaluate data to make informed decisions
- Strong written communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate findings
- Sense of discretion and willingness to maintain strict confidentiality of pertinent and sensitive information
(no phone calls please)
- Associates degree preferred and/or three years of related work experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Trust and investment experience preferred.
MORTGAGE/CONSUMER LENDER – FIRST NEIGHBOR BANK – GREENUP AND/OR TOLEDO, IL
First Neighbor Bank is currently looking to fill a full-time position at our Greenup and/or Toledo location(s). This position is responsible for promoting First Neighbor to the communities we serve with emphasis on generating mortgage and commercial loans and services, cross selling other bank products and services to establish new relationships, as well as to maintain current customer relationships.
Applicant must demonstrate strong communication skills. Knowledge of mortgage and/or banking related practices and regulations consistent with that normally obtained through 3 years of education or training beyond high school or equivalent is required. Skills and abilities sufficient to perform the essential functions – such as basic mathematical calculations, computer skills, and customer service skills are required.
This full-time position requires some Saturdays, offers competitive compensation and is benefit eligible.
Please send resume to email@example.com
First Neighbor Bank is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, color, handicap, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or other protected characteristic.
POPLAR GROVE, IL
Byron Bank is seeking a Commercial Loan Officer for our Poplar Grove, IL branch. This is a new position for this location. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing new commercial loan and business deposit relationships for this area. This position represents the bank in the local community through participation in community affairs and participates in marketing and cross-selling of all relevant Byron Bank products and services.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Manage the commercial loan portfolio including overall relationship profitability and portfolio risk.
Establish and maintain business deposit and loans
Achieve improved profit margin through increased loan growth, deposit growth, net income and fee income
Business development and leadership through joint calling efforts and referrals
Active in various community organizations and events to increase bank’s visibility, develop relationships, and drive business opportunities
Cross selling bank products and services
Follow all bank policies and procedures and compliance rules and regulations
Bachelor’s degree preferred
5 or more years of commercial lending experience
Good credit analysis and accounting skills
Proven ability to achieve sales goals
Professional and effective interpersonal skills
Who we are:
Byron Bank is a 240MM community bank located in Byron, IL (near Rockford, IL). We are a third generation family-owned bank that believes in providing superior customer service and offering a variety of products and services to help our customers reach their financial goals. Visit our website at www.byronbank.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer